Meto AIWA 50 mg
Active substance: metoprololhemi-(R,R)-tratrate
Meto AIWA belongs to a group of medicines called cardioselective beta-blockers.
Applications of Meto AIWA 50 mg:
- high blood pressure (arterial hypertension)
- coronary artery disease (coronary heart disease)
- functional heart trouble (hyperkinetic heart syndrome)
- heart rhythm disorders with increased heart rate (tachyarrhythmias)
- acute treatment of heart attack and long-term treatment after a heart attack (prevention of secondary heart attack)
- preventive treatment of migraine (migraine prophylaxis)
- 30 tablets
For risks and side effects, read the leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.